Spitfire Revolving Pizza Oven!
For the Pizzeria that wants it all, plus more.
We offer the best choice for baking a variety of styles of pizza pies and other pizzeria specialties.
The Spitfire Revolving Pizza Oven offers perfect heat distribution whether you choose baking stone shelves or heavy gauge full metal shelves, or a combination of the both, you have complete control over your oven chamber.
You’ll be putting out the finest quality pizzas, calzone, Garlic bread and so much more. You will think you’re dreaming. Why?
The newly designed Spitfire is a piece of art in itself.
Sleek European design suggests high technology coupled with unadulterated clean lines.
The cooking Quality of a Spitfire oven is unsurpassed. Choose to bake on baking stone shelves, full heavy gauge steel shelves or a combination of the both, the results are undisputed. Whether your expertise is thin crust or deep pan you just can't get better results than with the Spitfire pizza oven.
The Spitfire will impress you with its ability to retain 575°F even during the most intense rush hour. It can cook huge volumes of food compared to the same footprint in deck ovens. Pizzas turn on shelves in a carousel fashion. The pizzas come around to you making for easy loading and unloading. There is no longer any need to turn your pies either because of its unique "AeroMax" system; the oven gives your pies a beautiful color and consistency.
Taking a look at the model SF-8-16 you'll see that besides having a large capacity (16 large pies), it also boasts a state of the art modulating burner, PowerMax, that only uses 150,000 BTU. It has one of the smallest footprints in the industry 35 Sq Ft. and because its thermal insulation is so effective, it can be installed at 0" clearances against combustible walls .
- Many different sizes to choose from.
- Capacity: 8, 12, 16 or 24, 18 inch full size pizza pies
- 4 or 8 shelves made from heavy gauge solid steel, or baking stone (optional) or a combination of both.
- Available in both Gas or Electric fired
- Panoramic window above the 10 inch high counter balanced aluminum loading door
- Digital control panel
- Front access doors to drive system, gas and electronic components
- Exhaust canopy type II
- The Spitfire has access panels that enable cleaning the interior of the oven with a vacuum from the exterior of the oven.
- SF-8-16 57.5 in. x 87 in. x 92 in.
- SF -8-24 75.5 in. x 87 in. x 92 in.